True African Safaris
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Hunting Types Offered
Introduction of True African Safaris
About True African Safaris
Established in 2010, True African Safaris takes pride in it's reputation as one of South Africa's elite hunting establishments, focused on quality service and ethical hunting practices.
True African Safaris is internationally recognized and comes highly recommended for its knowledge, experience and professionalism.
True African Safaris is based in Hoedspruit, Limpopo Province and currently operates in three areas of Southern Africa, these being Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Free State Provinces. True African Safaris specializes in Dangerous Game hunting; species include Buffalo, Elephant, Hippo, Crocodile and (when available) Lion and Leopard. True African Safaris also offers Plains Game hunting on a wide variety of game species on all mentioned hunting areas.
True African Safaris offers both Lodge and Bush Camp accommodation on all hunting areas. Hunting Day fees include costs of accommodation, meals, hunting lunch box, soft drinks and water, Dangerous Game PH, fully rigged hunting vehicles, trackers, skinners and hospitality staff. Rifles can be hired at an additional daily cost.
True African Safaris also offers it's clients the unique opportunity to hunt in an Open System area where all game are free roaming within a 20,000,000 hectare natural environment.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Day fees are due in full upon booking.
- Trophy fees and additional costs are to be paid before departure.
- Dangerous Game Safari, minimum 3 days hunting.
- Any animals wounded or killed is to be paid for in full.
- Deposit is non-refundable unless booking is cancelled 60 days prior.
- An indemnity is to be signed before hunting can commence.
- All prices quoted are VAT exclusive.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Meat may not be removed from Limpopo hunting areas due to Red Line Restrictions.
- Hunting from vehicles will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- Reckless and irresponsible behaviour will not be tolerated.