Frequently Asked Questions
(Click on a question to view the answer.)
Before Adding Your Listing, You First Need to Register/Login:
- Click here to navigate to the Login page.
- If you haven't yet registered, click here to navigate to the "registration" page.
- You will receive an email which will contain your login credentials.
- After you have logged in, click on "List Your Establishment" in the Top Right Menu.
- You can add an unlimited number of different listings to the Directory.
Add Your Establishment:
- After you have clicked on "List Your Establishment", you will be redirected to another page.
- You can now fill in the details for the listing.
- Upload your Company Logo.
(You are not allowed to add listings you do not present, own or manage).
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Your listing will now be "published".
- To add more listings to the directory, simply repeat the steps above.
Search by Entering a Keyword
To find an establishment on the directory you simply type in the name of the establishment, the animal you are interested in hunting or any keywords associated with the establishment you are looking for into the search box on the website.
Browse by Category & Filter by Province
You can browse through the categories and filter by province.
Browse by Alphabet & Filter by Province
Alternatively, you can navigate to the establishment you are looking for by clicking on the associated letter in the " Browse Alphabetically" at the bottom of each page on the website. You can also filter by province.
You can list as many establishments as you like.
There is no restriction on the amount of establishments you can add to your account.
- Increase leads that you can follow up and generate sales from.
- Increase your online presence which, these days, is an indespensible commodity.
- Allow the thousands of potential customers who use the directory each month to find you.
- Use the directory to drive sales.
Listings appear at the top of the list due to their ranking first, and alphabetical order second. Ranking is determined by the amount of relevant information contained in your listing. The more information relevant to the search term, the higher your ranking. Relevant information can be contained in:
- description, including brand information
- web address (URL)
- product and service areas - categories that you add to your listing
- articles (particularly the headlines) that you add to your listing
The more relevant information you have on your company listing pertaining to a particular search phrase, the more likely you are to appear on the first page of results for that search phrase.