Mountainview Game Ranch
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Facilities & Amenities
Introduction of Mountainview Game Ranch
About Mountainview Game Ranch
Mountainview Game Ranch is situated in the beautiful Waterberg mountain range, a mere two hours' drive from Pretoria and two and a half hours' drive from Johannesburg. We have a private airstrip and you can charter with plane from Johannesburg, landing at the lodge 45minutes later.
Our 1,000-hectare Bushveld paradise is home to an abundance of wildlife with beautiful lodging, a fully stocked bar at the main Lodge, reception area, fire-pit, braai facility, sparkling swimming pools and staff to cater for you needs.
We have all the facilities you'll need to enjoy a successful and enjoyable hunt. We cater for hunting groups, and families. For hunters who want to process their meat on the farm, our well-equipped butchery is available free of charge. We also have walk-in cold rooms available for our hunter's convenience.
Butcher Guides are available if you'd prefer to not handle the butchery process yourself.
Terms & Conditions
ur hunting season commence May 2020 and ends 30 August 2020
Minimum of 10 people are required to secure your hunting booking.
Farm style rooms available @ R690 p/p/p/n
Chalets available @ R990 p/p/p/n
Accommodation includes morning Coffee / Tea before hunting
and Brunch from 9 o clock.
Dinner @ R200 per person ( Children under 7 year @ R100)
Menus can be discussed with booking enquiry
Day Visitors @ R350 per person per day.
Accommodation to be settled in full on booking confirmation
Bar and Hunting costs to be settled on departure
No Cash payments accepted on premises. Credit card facility and wifi for eft transfers are available at the lodge for payments.
* Field prep for trophies ( Shoulder mount ) = R150.
* Wounded animals are charged for in full.
* Missed shot = R200.
* Animals not listed as available will be charged for in full at market replacement value plus 20%.
* Skinning charge of R2500 apply for each giraffe hunted.
* Meat and carcasses to take with on checking-out.
* Gratuity i.r.o field guides not included but reccommended @ R75 - 90 per session HUNTING RULES.
* Hunting commence at sunrise and ends 1 hour before sunset.
* No hunting at night.
* Firearm license to be presented on arrival.
* No hunting from vehicles allowed.
* You will be dropped of at a location with a guide.
* No hunting on departure date.
* Shooting range available to calibrate rifles.