Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Spoor Safari's
About Spoor Safari's
Our bushcamp sleeps 8 people easily but can be arranged to house at least 10 people. The camp has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, equipped kitchen, dining- lounge area and a boma braai under the trees. The coldroom and slaughtering facilities is closeby and there is a shooting range at the camp. All linen are supplied as well as firewood. Bear in mind that 2 bakkie loads of firewood is supplied - free of charge - Anything more will be charged for at R350per bakkie load. All with ESKOM power. All hunters will be accompanied by our guides, NO hunter will be allowed to wonder in the veldt by his/herself. Please do not expect 5 star facilities. This is a bushcamp with all basic amenities needed for hunting, expecting star rated facilities please feel free to hunt elsewhere.
Before your hunter starts, ALL hunters will be taken to the shooting range to zero in their rifles. Hunting will be done on foot, no Bakkie hunters, except for special instances arranged with us in advance. We do have exemption, thus hunting is conducted throughout the year. There is a General Dealer, about 15km from the farm that stocks the necessary (meat, bread, colddrinks, alcohol and petrol/diesel) Friendly reminder, please note that this is tough farm roads, and you will drive through a stream before you reach the camp. Rainy season the stream becomes a river and we will have alternative routes should it be deemed necessary.
Terms & Conditions
The camp needs to be evacuated by 10:00 in the morning. The final account can be settled at the office at the main house before departure.
* NOTE: NO reservation will be finalized unless at least a 50% deposit and proof thereof has been received,
together with your signed indemnity form and booking details.
* A R500 breakage deposit will be payable and will be deposited into your given bank account once inspection of the vacated facility has been made. Sorry for this inconvenience but because of previous
bad experiences and people not respecting property we were forced to take drastic measures.
* Deposits are non-refundable.
* Make sure to settle your final account and collect your permits at the main house before you leave - Electronic Transfers can be made at the Office ONLY - we do have card facilities.
* Absolutely NO refunds for dates reserved. ALL dates reserved will be paid for in full even if you do not
stay the full term.
* Any days driven around within the hunting days, will be charged as a hunting day.
* Tips : Please remember to tip the personnel in person - DO NOT GIVE THE MONEY TO ANYONE ELSE
Tips Maximum of R200 per person only (they see appreciation in higher regard when given in person)
* Please consider the guides, they work long hours and also have families to look after, don't waste their time
* A max of 4 hours will be spend looking for wounded animals, if you want the trackers to resume looking a fee of
R50 per tracker per hour will be charged....please make sure of shot placements.
Guests staying with Spoor Safari's, does so at their own discretion
Management and Spoor Safari's does not except any liability for any loss, theft, negligence or any injuries incurred during their stay on the farm.